Palo Alto Networks Enterprise Firewall PA-820
The PA-800 Series next-generation firewalls prevent cyber threats and safely enable applications. The series includes PA-820 and PA-850, which are based on the same architectural foundation as all of our next-generation firewalls.
The PA-800 Series of appliances provide advanced visibility and control of applications, users, and content at throughput speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps and with I/O options of up to four 10 Gigabit SFP+ ports. Redundant power supplies provide hardware resiliency, and the USB port allows rapid deployment of large numbers of firewalls with consistent configuration.
- 940 Mbps firewall throughput (App-ID enabled)
- 610 Mbps threat prevention throughput
- 400 Mbps IPSec VPN throughput
- 128,000 max sessions
- 8,300 new sessions per second
- 1000 IPSec VPN tunnels/tunnel interfaces
- 5 virtual routers
- 30 security zones
- 1,500 max number of policies